So what do a Pork Roast, Apple Cider, Sweet Potatoes, and onions have in common? Nothing unless you combine them in a slow cooker for 7 to 8 hours and then they make a terrific Sunday meal. You guessed it mom is experimenting with her new cook book. I am the "Food Network" judge and get to sample the cooking.
In a talk given by president Monson over 30 years ago while addressing BYU and talking about Marriage he told the story of the young newly wed couple. It seems the young lady was serving hard burnt biscuits for dinner and the young husband true to form simply stated "I wish you could make biscuits like my mom, the young wife replied and I wish you could make dough like my dad".(lol) I thought it was funny.
Today is the day...I thought.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment